America

Alex Jones Claims Hackers Planted Child Pornography on His Servers

Alex Jones – the infamous host of Infowars – has claimed that he has been hit by a malware attack that placed child pornography on his servers. Jones, along with this lawyer Norm Pattis, say that the explicit materials sparked an investigation into Jones by the FBI. 

Jones hosted his show alongside his lawyer on Friday, in which he went on a long rant before announcing that he was offering a reward of over $1 million to anyone who could find the culprit behind the attack. 

“You’re trying to set me up with child porn, I’m going to get your ass. One million dollars, one million dollars you little gang member. One million dollars to put your head on a pike.” Jones shouted, adding, “You’re not going to ever defeat Texas, you sacks of shit.”

Jones initially offered $100,000 before increasing the amount saying, “I don’t have a lot of money, but I’ll sell my house.” 

Pattis says that the FBI has been investigating the matter for several weeks. They were spurred into action after a company that screens emails sent to Infowars found 12 threatening messages containing explicit images of children. 

Speaking about the emails, Pattis said that they were emails where “if you, me, or one of your workers had opened we would have been subjected to five years in federal prison.” Pattis did add that no one at Infowars had opened the infected files attached to the emails. 

Alex Jones is no stranger to legal action. He’s currently embroiled in a legal battle with the families of the victims of the Sandy Hook shooting over his claims that the massacre never happened and was just a hoax. During the show on Friday, Jones appeared to suggest that he was being targeted by one of the people suing him. In particular, he singled out Christopher Mattei. Mattei is a former Assistant U.S Attorney that now represents the families of Sandy Hook victims. He also went into a tirade against the Democrats, who he believes are working against him. 

The FBI stated they are unable to confirm or deny any investigation as per the Justice Department policy. Jones claims that the U.S Attorney’s Office in the District of Connecticut would release a statement that declared him to be the victim in this matter, but they too have declined to issue a comment so far. 

Show More

Reactionary Times News Desk

All breaking news stories that matter to America. The News Desk is covered by the sharpest eyes in news media, as they decipher fact from fiction.

Previous/Next Posts

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Comments will appear after approval.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *