By Cindy Grosz:
Education is a nonpartisan issue that needs bipartisan support!!
President Trump is being blamed for the violent attacks in Texas and Ohio this week.
The fake news outlets are so willing to blame him, they have shared lies about the shooters being Trump supporters. In truth, the El Paso shooter, Patrick Crusius, is a Bernie Sanders supporter. Dayton shooter, Connor Betts, is a supporter of Elizabeth Warren.
Let’s be honest, this was bound to happen. It ties into the failing education system that has plagued our country for at least one generation of students.
Is it any coincidence that so many members, mostly Democratic, Working Families and Progressive elected officials on local, state and federal levels of government are endorsed and aided with volunteers and money to run successful campaigns and then lobby for legislation?
These schools fail in so many ways:
1. They fail to comply with federal and state laws regarding mandated reporting, special services and guidance compliance, and accurate grading for pass/failure.
2. Unions assist in hiring teachers and administration who are not fit for the job and stain in the job based on unfair evaluations that can not be challenged.
3. Parents who are not accountable for their students behavior and academic achievement.
4. A false narrative in the curriculum that changes historic facts, math problem solving and command of the use of the English language.
5. False expectations and preparations for jobs, independence and self esteem.
6. Teaching sex education and awareness to the point of confusion.
7. Teaching a watered-down Judeo-Christian honest curriculum while color-coating the Islamic religions. One example is misrepresenting radical, Islamic terrorism.
8. The use of funds for food, medical and shelter needs that double dip into other government supported budgets
I have been open about the hypocrisy of Randi Weingarten, a best friend Of Hillary and Bill Clinton and an outspoken adversary of President Trump.
Randi Weingarten, President Of The American Federation Of Teachers, head of the Union, and a constant name caller of President Trump, considers him a racist.
In 2006, when I personally contacted Weingarten about racist emails shared among all levels of NYCDOE staff stating the “white women were easy to sleep with and docile,” her response was telling. She asked how I got the email and it was no big deal, she sees this all the time!
Every shooter, from Pennsylvania to California, Florida, Texas and Ohio have something in common besides histories of questionable behavior and lack of academic achievement in schools, they all have given tips to their hate and love of violence on social media. We must have some sort of monitoring of this. First amendment free speech rights do not extend to murder!!!!
Whistleblowers Need President Trump’s Support
Whistleblowers are supposed to be protected with from retaliation, but they are not. Most are ruined financially, professionally, emotionally and personally. President Trump needs to execute an Executive Order protecting education whistleblowers and punishing those that break confidently and retaliation laws.
In my capacity working within the various Trump re-election teams, I will try whatever I can to get these topics addressed.
Cindy Grosz is an Advisor for the National Diversity Coalition for Trump. She is also the Long Island Chair for Jews Choose Trump. She is also a committeewoman for The Exodus Movement’s Nassau County chapter. She has been acknowledged as the Jewish Patriot Award recipient from the Queens County GOP and has received multiple Aishes Chayil awards from Jewish Organizations. She is organizer of the Jewish Republican Voter Registration Drive. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org or on social media at @cindyscorners.